Naruto Ninja Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Madness

Naruto Ninja Madness is where you can create your own Naruto character and interact with the naruto charaters and characters that other people have mad in the village of your choosing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BATTLE MANIA

Go down 
+11
narutogirl05
Dracamaru
Dark_Ninja_16
kyuubichakra
Neji_obssessed
Crimsonlies
0takai_fuki0
ChewBaka
Ennel
DokuraOfTheDead
RinXFallenAngel
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kurai Yakushi-fujiwara
Academy Student
Academy Student
Kurai Yakushi-fujiwara

Female
Number of posts : 116
Taijutsu :
BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Ninjutsu :
BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Genjutsu :

Hits Until Death :

Chakra Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-07

BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE MANIA   BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:44 am

kurai gasped and held her hand to her mouth, "what's happened to kaede-chan?"

"this is a demon death match...."
Back to top Go down
NinjaKareem19

NinjaKareem19

Number of posts : 13
Taijutsu :

Ninjutsu :

Genjutsu :

Hits Until Death :

Chakra Level :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE MANIA   BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:37 am

Kareem mind still couldn't pocess what just happened, her body felt numb and she couldn't seem to move either of her arms.
'Is it my turn?' a soft but eerie voice asked, Kareem nodded and closed her eyes, fading into darkness.

"Surprise!" Kareem screamed, pushing Kaede off her back and standing up straight, "Thought it was over didn't you" This was not Kareem, far from her, "The names Zie'd, and im going to be the winner of this match," Kareems fangs were out and her nails became claws. This was not Kareem at all.

"This is it!" Zie'd screamed, running towards her enemy, she did a flip and landed right in front of Kaede, givnig her a little scare, Zie'd did some hand signs and in an imstant, the sky went grey. "Hope you like the rain, i love it"
You could hear thunder crack and lightning started to appear.

She grabbed Kaede sternly and jumped high in the air, spinning as she fly threw the air.
"Feeling a bit dizzy?" Zie'd asked, she let go of Kaede except from her amr and flung to the ground. Kaede crashed to the ground and Zie'd did some more hang signs in the air, and her hand became a sword.

"Told you this was over" She whispered, flying down, her hand(sword) in direct position to stab Kaede in the back.
Back to top Go down
NinjaKareem19

NinjaKareem19

Number of posts : 13
Taijutsu :

Ninjutsu :

Genjutsu :

Hits Until Death :

Chakra Level :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE MANIA   BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 EmptySat May 03, 2008 3:50 am

As Shidaku laid on the ground, she put her hands together and did some hand signs.

A moment later, Zie'd stabbed Kaede's back. The tension from everyone was a little frightening.
Kaede dissappeared in a puff of smoke and you heard a loud laugh come from the trees,

"A useless jutsu if i do say so myself, but i guess it pays off if you must use it. You asked if i liked the rain, I do" Shidaku laughed again, Dissappearing from the branch she was on.

"I would love to keep this going, But im getting a little tired, and Kaede wants to go for a sleep,". Zie'd looked around, hearing the voice coming from different directions.

Shidaku had already done some handsigns and had her katana out ready, still hiding in her speed, she appeared infront of Zie'd.

Everything went quiet and Shidaku smirked, "Whats that look your giving me?" She asked, as she released the Katana from Kareems body. Letting Kareem fall to the ground.
"Did you really think you could win?" Shidaku asked.

'You've gone to far' Kaede screamed in darkness, for Shidaku to hear.
'Not far enough i think' Shidaku belowed back.

Clenching the Katana in her hands, Shidaku raises it up high and goes to plunge it in Kareems body.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Shidaku stopped and her eyes closed, opening them, tears streamed down her cheeks, Kaede stood there shaking, she dropped the Katana beside them and her knees went weak and she fell to the ground, she sat there limp, crying and shaking.

"Im Sorry Kareem,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BATTLE MANIA   BATTLE MANIA - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLE MANIA
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Ninja Madness :: Random-
Jump to: