Naruto Ninja Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naruto Ninja Madness

Naruto Ninja Madness is where you can create your own Naruto character and interact with the naruto charaters and characters that other people have mad in the village of your choosing

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT)

Go down 

FAVE GUY BETWEEN LEE AND GUY
LEE
CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Vote_lcap100%CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
GUY
CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Vote_lcap0%CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Neji_obssessed
Academy Student
Academy Student
Neji_obssessed

Female
Number of posts : 231
Taijutsu :
CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Right_bar_bleue

Ninjutsu :
CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Right_bar_bleue

Genjutsu :

Hits Until Death :

Chakra Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-15

CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT)   CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT) EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 8:35 pm

......THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN SPEAK YOUR MIND ABOUT YOUR CRUSH.....LIKE MINE FOR EXAMPLE...
LEE!!!! MYWONDERFULSEXYTALENTEDQUICKHANDSOMEUNDERSTANDINGLEE!!! HEISTHEGREATESTNINJAAROUND!!
.......SEE....
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanart-central.net/profile-Knucklescrazy.php

CHARACTERS...(I DUNNO HOW TO PUT IT)
Page 1 of 1